- Preliminary list of general
questions and the measurements needed to address them is given
here. This list is preliminary and will be refined by all WG.
- List of specific
questions that can be addressed by studying the EoS physics
at RHIC-II. This list reflects work in progress and will be refined by our
- RHIC-II Science Workshop April 28-30, 2005 at BNL
& Talks of EoS group
- The overall workshop agenda and those from other
WGs can be found here
- RHIC/AGS users Meeting June 28-30, 2005 at BNL
- To become a member of the group and participate in email discussions subscribe here. Our archive is public.
- If you join you should also subscribe to the general RHIC-II science mailing list.
Papers and Documents of Interest
- RHIC-II luminosity estimates from T. Roser et al.
| PDF ]
RHIC experiment White papers:
RBRC discovery workshop writeups: